Vauxhall Vectra C Electric Power Steering Pump Fault
The Vauxhall Vectra C Electric Power Steering failure is very common on all Vauxhall Vectra C models, normally starts off as an intermittent fault but if left will eventually lead to total failure causing the steering to become very heavy in both directions with the power steering light illuminating on the dash.
The common faults that will indicate that your power steering pump is faulty are:
1. Heavy steering in both directions.
2. Intermittent loss of steering.
3. Complete loss of power steering.
4. Noisy power steering pump.
5. Power steering light illuminating on the dash.
We can supply a fully remanufactured steering pump from stock with a 2 year unlimited mileage warranty, there are 2 different types to fit the Vectra C.
1. Where the electric power steering pump is mounted under the wing by the headlight.
2. Where the electric power steering pump is mounted behind the engine on top of the steering rack.
Please specify which type you have when ordering, to order please call our sales line on 01827 259699.
These steering pumps are sold on an exchange basis so your old/faulty unit would need to be returned once the replacement has been fitted.